Thank you for choosing Anew You Transitional Salon. We are excited to service our new clients. To ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible for you and for your expert stylist, please read the information below:
- Anew You Transitional Salon is striving to keep all clients and stylists safe. We ask that you come with a face mask for your visit to the salon. Upon your arrival we will take your temperature and have you wash your hands.
- We ask that you comb through your hair before arriving at your appointment, particularly if you are coming out of a natural style, braids, twist or an updo. Extensive detangling is not factored into the time of your appointment and can easily affect the schedule of your stylist. If extensive detangling is needed you will be charged a fee.
- Please add all services you would like to receive when booking your appointment. Your stylist will not be able to add extra services the day of your appointment. For example, if you book for a natural hair blow out and you would like a trim, that will need to be added as an a la carte service.
- If you are receiving just a haircut or trim please make sure your hair is detangled and free of excessive product and build-up.
- Please bring AirPods or earpods if you plan to talk on the phone, scroll social media or attend a conference call. We would like to respect the other clients trying to relax and unwind during their service.
- Parking – Please do not park in the back. Your car could be towed. You may park in the parallel parking in the front of the salon or in the public parking lot of Food Lion or Eastfield Bar and Grill.
- Please do not bring your children if they will not be able to listen to your instructions or keep quiet. Our clients come to relax and unwind and we do not want to ruin that experience for them.
- We accept cash and take debit/credit cards. All debit/credit cards are charged a $3.00 transaction fee.
- Please be reminded if you need to cancel or reschedule we require a 24 hour notice. If you contact us after 24 hours you will be charged 100% of your service using the card that you have on file. This fee will need to be paid before you may schedule and receive any more services.
If you have any other questions that were not answered above, please do not hesitate to call the salon at 704-727-0470.